Australia is one of the fully developed, liberal and multicultural societies where students will be able to study in calm, pleasant and refreshing environment leading them live whole new experience.
Having a high reputation for an innovative and research-intensive culture by adopting new technologies at a faster rate than most other countries, Australia has become one of the highest rates of Internet access in the world and has produced fifteen Nobel prize winning. The majority of these prizes (eight) have been awarded in the field of Physiology or Medicine, and include the youngest ever laureate.
When it comes about the Education in Australia teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, exceptional libraries and modern technology. And teachers are also qualified, professional and dedicated in supervising both domestic and international students. To make graduates more skilled and confident, institutions in Australia delivering practical and career-oriented training resulting the graduates to get recruited easily in the expert fields.
In Australia international students can enjoy a very high level of service and financial protection. And the quality is assured by ESOS 2000 and national code to ensure fair practice standards are met and Australia being an international leader in safeguards and support services for international students with specialist student services being well resourced and quality assured.
- Offers diverse range of study option for international students.
- Promotion of quality education and protection for international students by Australia’s Law.
- Can study in all levels of education in English Language Courses.
- High Quality Education and rewarding study experience.
- Globally recognition qualifications.
- Excellent learning environment with the combination of team work, shares learning industry focus providing the edge for student’s further studies and career.
The way of study in Australia may differ vastly from the experienced that you have gained till date. So always make yourself up-to-date with the Australia’s education system and learning culture as well as Australian news and current affairs. And also make yourself attentive everywhere so that you can practice and listen to the Australian accent since it is different but soon you will understand the local terms and way of speaking after the arrival.
There are always new methods of learning and assessment to be successful students. In Australia, students are expected to carry on research on their own, collect and analyze data by themselves or in-groups, participating in discussions, raising questions and debates with other students and teachers and making self-busy to lead on the higher path. Students are evaluated continuously through presentations, essays, tests, assignments etc. But one thing that may surprise international students is the amount of access that you will be able to obtain with your tutors and lecturers. So if you are having any academic problem, discuss it with tutors and lectures – don’t let it a minor issue into a major problem.
- Certificate of all the educational backgrounds.
- Certificate for minimum 6 months (160 hrs) of Japanese Language Training.
- Certificate of work experience if applicable.
- Certificate of relationship verification of the applicant with the sponsor for eg. Father, Mother.
- Certificate of Income / Property Valuation.
- Certificate of tax clearance.
- Certificate of Bank balance with minimum six month’s transaction.
- Certificate of good conduct confirming noninvolvement in any criminal activities from the district police headquarters (Police report)
- Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit.
- 12 copies of passport size photographs.
- Copy of Valid passport
One will experience a diverse culture and life style when you go to Australia. So it is always better to get good information and awareness about the country or else you may undergo a culture shock. It is essential to observe the life style, nature and customs of people. Learning as much as you can will make you prepare to adopt their lifestyle soon leading you to live easier life in Australia.
Since Australia lies on the top most list of multi-cultural societies in the world. More than 20% of Australian citizens were born overseas and are drawn from over 200 different nations making Australia a real ‘melting pot’ nation. And one of the perk for international students is around 20% of Australians speak a language other than English. Although Australia is predominantly a Christian society, there are many form of religions and are widely practiced which is protected by law as well. Since Australians believe in equality they are kind, friendly and direct to each other in the society. Therefore both professional and low skilled job holder receives the same respect and it is highly illegal to discriminate against others on the basis of race, gender, religion or sexuality. And people in Australia will often use the first name, even with respected elders.
When it comes about punctuality, it is very important. If you are running late, make sure you always inform whom you are meeting as act of courtesy Since People in Australia form queues and wait for a particular service everywhere it is always impolite to push ahead of someone already queuing.
- Academic documents till date
- Work Experience (If any)
- Recommendation letters (If any)
- Application fee
- All academic documents (Transcript, Provisional, Character)
- 2 recent passport-size color photos with white background.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- Financial documents @ Educational Loan from Nabil or SBI bank limited of Nepal to cover 1 year fee & 1 year living cost (18610 AUD) with 2000 Traveling cost for Streamlined Students. or @ Minimum 3 months old bank balance certificate & statement with evidence of income
- Income sources with supporting documents
- Valuation of Property with supporting documents
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- CA Report
- Relationship certificate with sponsors and family members
- Birth Certificate
- Police Report
- Citizenship Certificate (translated in English)
- Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) from University/College
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
(If you are applying with a spouse, evidence of the ‘genuine and continuing’ nature of your relationship with your spouse. For example;
- Marriage certificate
- Evidence of cohabitation
- Evidence of joint financial assets or liabilities (if applicable) such as joint ownership of property or joint bank accounts – Evidence of the social nature of the relationship such as photos together in various places, statements from friends/family members, loan to cover dependent’s living, traveling cost which is AUD 6515 per year with 2000 AUD Traveling cost.)
- 157A Visa Application form
- Visa Application charge (Demand Draft)